Search This Blog

Sunday 4 June 2017

We have had some good weather here in South Wales the past few days and, at last, I was inspired to get the cameras out and have some fun. I have written about the projects on our website blog.

http://saturn-films.co.uk/2017/06/04/fun-with-my-rolleicord-and-fuji-x100t/


It was good to be out and about with the cameras again. The sun was shining and there were some good picture opportunities.






My daughter took this picture of me as we were cat chasing in the garden. I had been struggling to get 'that picture' because the cats would not stay still long enough!

Jan has been busy with the shop 'Neath Valley Wools' in Glynneath. So I took some pictures there too!



A small selection from Jans massive range of quality wools.


Almost a 'selfie'  - The shop window display with heaps of reflection.






My new profile picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment